- Full: Well Under 2 Degrees Celsius: Fast Action Policies to Protect People and the Planet from Extreme Climate Change. Published by the Institute of Governance and Sustainable Development, Washington DC, Sept 14, 2017
- Well below 2°C: Mitigation strategies for avoiding dangerous to catastrophic climate changes PNAS 2017; published ahead of print September 14, 2017
- Scripps Study: There’s A Chance Climate Change Can Wipe Out Humans By 2050 KPBS September 15, 2017
- Pontifical academy issues report on climate change, CatholicCulture.org, May 10, 2011
- Catholic Church Goes Green To Counter Global Warming, KPBS, May 10, 2011
- Green Smoke Is Sighted as Vatican Releases Glacier Report, New York Times, May 6, 2011
- Vatican Science Panel Calls Attention to the Threat of Glacial Melt?, SIO News Release, May 5, 2011
- ‘Clean stoves’ would save lives, cut pollution, USA Today, May 6 2011
- Former President Clinton wades back into the climate debate, Climate Wire, February 25, 2011
- Climate Change in Black and White, The Economist, February 17, 2011
- How to Stop Black Carbon, Scientific American, December 15, 2010
- The Most Endangered Glaciers, Newsweek, May 28, 2010
- Finding Answers in the Clouds (Includes UAV video), NSF, May 2008
YOUTUBE AND VIDEOS
NATURE GEOSCIENCE PAPER
CLIMATE CHANGE SCIENCE PROGRAM REPORT, SEPTEMBER 13, 2007
BROWN CLOUDS, SOLAR HEATING AND ATMOSPHERIC WARMING TRENDS, AUGUST, 2007
TRANS-PACIFIC FLIGHT TO TRACK ASIAN DUST, APRIL 22, 2007
BLACK CARBON AND CLIMATE, MARCH 14, 2007
FEBRUARY 5, 2007
ABCS AND RICE PRODUCTION, DECEMBER 2006
MAY 11, 2006
APRIL 18, 2006
APRIL 17, 2006
- Frontiers of Climate Modeling
- “Is Earth Getting Darker?” J. Madeleine Nash, Time, May 24,2004.
- “Globe Grows Darker as Sunshine Diminishes 10% to 37%“, Kenneth Chang, New York Times, May 13, 2004.
- “Soot Storm: a dirty discovery over Indian Ocean sets off a fight“, John J. Fialka, Wall Street Journal, May 6, 2003.
- A Darkening Sky, Charles W. Petit, U.S. News and World Report, March 17, 2003.
- Hazy Conclusions, Ann Parson, The San Diego Union – Tribune, San Diego, California, April 3, 2002, Quest Section, F1 and F4.
- Enormous Haze Found Over Indian Ocean, William K. Stevens, New York Times, June 10, 1999, A24.
- Testing the Air Up There“, Tim Friend, USA Today, September 9, 1997, 6D.